Whether you are attending John Carroll Weekend Rome in person, or joining us in spirit, there are many ways to stay updated on this exciting weekend of events.
For those attending John Carroll Weekend, the JCW mobile app is your all-access key to the weekend. Share your favorite moments in Rome using the app and by adding the hashtag #JCWRome to your social posts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
If you are following John Carroll Weekend from afar, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and with the #JCWRome hashtag. Stay tuned afterward for more exciting shares including photos and videos.
JCW Mobile App
An essential weekend guide, the John Carroll Weekend mobile app provides all the tools needed to get around Rome, keep track of your schedule of activities, and see what fellow Hoyas are up to—and it's completely free!
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download the Georgetown University Alumni Events App
Available for iPhone and Android on the App Store or visit http://j.mp/jcwmobile
- Log into John Carroll Weekend Rome using your personal 11-digit registration confirmation code, sent via email once you have registered for the weekend.
- Complete your profile using your LinkedIn account.
Once you have logged into the app on your mobile device, you will have access to great features to guide you, like an electronic concierge, throughout the weekend. You will also be able to save fantastic Rome memories through the photos, videos and messages shared on the app. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Access your JCW itinerary with My Schedule
- Share photos, contacts, and feedback with JCW attendees
- View the interactive hotel floor plan for the host hotel
- Browse restaurant and attraction tips from local Hoyas
- Join the #JCWRome conversation on social media
- Send messages to other attendees
- Get timely event notifications
- View event photos and videos
- Learn more about speakers and sponsors
Download the app today and stay connected with Georgetown in Rome!